We built WPMerchant so that anyone can use simple, effective and innovative one click checkout technology to sell their products online; so that your customers can have the quickest possible fully integrated purchase flow (they aren’t redirected to another site); so that you don’t have to pay $200, $300, $400, or $500+ per year to keep your premium extensions updated; AND, most importantly, so that anyone can start making money today by selling products/widgets/etc using WPMerchant. WPMerchant is the quickest, easiest and most effective way to create an online store that produces sales.
- Install Plugin
- Once Click Connect to Stripe and MailChimp
- Add Products/Plans (depending on your version)
- Don’t Want to Pay for Our Premium Versions?
- You’re in Luck!
- Host Your WordPress site on the Annual Plan for WPLauncher’s Basic Hosting Platform and receive WPMerchant Membership or Professional for FREE
$ FREEPer Month
- Create Products
- Create a Custom Payment Button
- Once Click Stripe and MailChimp Integrations
- Access to WordPress Support Page
- Access to WordPress Updates
$ $99Per Month
- Create and Manage Membership Plans
- Create and Manage Members
- Customize the Login Page for Members
- Create Products
- Create Subscription Plans
- Create a Custom Payment Button
- Create a Custom Payment Form
- One Click Stripe and MailChimp Integrations
- 1 Website
- Access to Support for 1 Year
- 1 Year of Updates
- FREE with Annual WPLauncher Plan
How It Works
Once you pay for your WPMerchant Version, we will email a zipped file containing the plugins source code to the email address that you used to purchase the WPMerchant. This email will also include a simple getting started video as well as information about submitting support questions. It’s as easy as that!
Want a License for Multiple Sites?
Contact us for custom pricing for multiple site licenses of WPMerchant Professional and WPMerchant Membership.
About Our Launch Technicians
That’s Ben there on the left, and Lee on the right. We were hiking in the Pacific Palisades near our homes in Santa Monica, California.
We can’t say enough about our technicians. They are perhaps the coolest, awesomest people you’ll ever meet! OK you caught us, we are the founders of WPMerchant and we’ll be guiding you through your plugin launch.
Our names are Ben and Lee Shadle, we’re brothers and we’re developers that run a small web development shop. Our specialties are building custom WordPress Plugins, custom websites, web apps, and LeadPages.net landing pages. Lee does the frontend design and development and Ben does the backend architecture and development. We’ve been building sites for clients for over 4 years now.
We built WPMerchant so that anyone can use our simple and innovative technology to sell their products online; so that anyone can start making money today by selling products/widgets/etc on their website; so that your customers can have the quickest possible fully integrated purchase flow; and so that you don’t have to pay $300, $400, or $500+ per year to keep your premium extensions updated. WPMerchant is the quickest, easiest and most effective way to create an online store that produces sales.
We’ve done it in less than a minute but the average is 3 minutes (timing is dependent on if you have Stripe or MailChimp accounts already)
- WPMerchant Payment Button – WPMerchant.com/pricing and TemplateLauncher.com/services. This is included in this free version of the WPMerchant Plugin.
- WPMerchant Subscription Payment Button – Blog.WPLauncher.com/hosting. This functionality is only available in the Paid Versions of the WPMerchant Plugin.
- WPMerchant Payment Form – MettaFlow.com/payment or WPMerchant.com/payment-form. This functionality is only available in the Paid Versions of the WPMerchant Plugin.
The same as any other Stripe integration. 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction. We don’t take any cut – we want you to get as much money as you can so you can grow your online store.
By clicking a button! You click the Stripe Connect button on the WPMerchant Settings page (within the Payment tab).
By clicking a button! You click the MailChimp Connect button on the WPMerchant Settings page (within the Email List tab)
Go to WPMerchant settings and change the Thank You Message to what you want it to be. We’ll likely change the width but at the moment keep it super short so that it fits within the message container.
Yes. In addition to WPMerchant Basic, we offer WPMerchant Professional and WPMerchant Membership. You can find these versions above.
WPMerchant Professional allows you to create custom payment forms with the wpmerchant form shortcode. You also have the ability to get recurring revenue by creating subscription plans for your users.
Live Demos of WPMerchant Professional:
- WPMerchant Subscription Payment Button – Blog.WPLauncher.com/hosting.
- WPMerchant Payment Form – MettaFlow.com/payment or WPMerchant.com/payment-form
WPMerchant Membership allows you to turn any WordPress website into a membership website. You also get access to the features offered in WPMerchant Basic and WPMerchant Professional. Furthermore, we give you the ability to customize your WordPress login page to make your membership site more professional.